Expended Gray Matter Area

A place to discuss anything that might come to mind about dogs, agility, restaurants, international business, travel, or frankly a day or two of stream of consciousness. Who wants to live in a box anyway?

Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
A new car loan for a hybrid

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
2 new lenses

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
3 broken appliances

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
4 minute backrubs

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
5 dirty rooms

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
6 puppies farting

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
7 broken dishes

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
8 muddy paw prints

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
9 am wake up

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
10 pairs of earrings

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
11 bags of candy

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
12 bottles of water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home