Expended Gray Matter Area

A place to discuss anything that might come to mind about dogs, agility, restaurants, international business, travel, or frankly a day or two of stream of consciousness. Who wants to live in a box anyway?

Monday, September 12, 2005

It has been awhile!

Okay. I could say that nothing exciting has happened. I could say that writer's block hit. But - I must be honest. I forgot not only my password, but also my username. I know... I could have had the website send me the information, but I just didn't think about it as I searched for the little scrap of paper that I put the information on.

I really don't feel that I have much to say worth reading today. I was quiet at work and quiet at the PTA meeting this evening (very unlike me). I prefer being the shy one instead of the extrovert. People at work think I'm an extrovert because I put myself out there. I really am an introvert, but my job is important and if I don't speak up, I'm not doing my job.

I got a coupon today from Pier 1 Imports. That was the major highlight of the evening. The highlight of the day was the hug from my daughter.

Babybel Cheese wheels are good. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

That's all for now. I'm off to do my least favorite chore... deciding what to wear to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home